[ka-Map-users] Re: can't get karouting to work

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Mar 19 06:36:51 EST 2007

Shilpi, Aileen, I've seen your posts.

kaRouting is a demo application, the code is available but I have no
time to give assistance for it. I'm sorry.
I know other guys used successfully this module but you need to be
skillful in so many things that the work results complicated.

I've developed another solution for routing using GRASS but I think it
can be even more complicated:
http://pywps.ominiverdi.org/demo/embrio/ka-map/htdocs/index_wps_qgis.html

hope you'll find the time and patience to dive in the application.

ciao
Lorenzo