[ka-Map-users] ka-map vs. ArcGIS

Henderson, Tim - Miami THenderson at miamiherald.com
Tue Mar 27 17:58:15 EST 2007

We're considering ka-map as an alternative to ArcGIS Server. The price is certainly right and it's very impressive what it can do right out of the box. But some here say, well, if we have a chance to buy ArcGIS we should do that, and play with ka-map in our spare time, because it's so expensive that if ka-map fails to do what we need, we'll never get the money again to go back to ArcGIS. Any thought out there from former ArcGIS folks? Am I crazy to think it can do everything?
Tim Henderson