[ka-Map-users] Hilite query

Camilo Lopez de Felipe camilodefelipe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:36:25 EST 2007

Thanks. I did it just 1 hour before you answered me hehe.
The problem was in my map file, i was using JPEG format.

Finally i am using hilite with kaExplorer, but  maybe i have to clean a
little bit the code.

It was a little bit easy, i just changed the part of the code in
queryManager.js that show the output using the XML stuff(after the new layer
have been created), and I put a call to map_query_float.php.

My project is a map with the buildings and streets of a city, and after you
query into a building, you obtain a 3d view of the building, and then you
can choose a floor of it, and see the 3d view of that specific floor.
It is almost done, i hope i could show it to you soon.

By the way, is it possible to set the part of kaexplorer where the output of
a query or a search is show to be resizable?
if it is possible i could show a bigger 3d view of the building just if the
user wants.

Thank you very much.
Camilo.