[ka-Map-users] International character support for groupnames

kamap at gismap.ch kamap at gismap.ch
Thu May 3 04:45:49 EDT 2007

Thanks pb.

No, that one doesn't help me :-(

In my opinion, the problem is coming from Ka-Map and not Mapserver. My
applications using standard click & load techniques work all fine. I don't face
any problems with international characters. It's only Ka-Map that gives me
problems.

Apparently, the problem is also not related to the charset used. I changed from
ISO-8859-1 to utf-8, but this didn't help too.

Thanks again,
Roman