[ka-Map-users] Mouse Stop Query

Shail_GIS shail_79 at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 09:52:52 EDT 2007

Hi  Cheung,

Thanks for posting your MouseStop Query .. I think, you would be knowing the
answer ....

I had one question about registering query events.

I wanted to use the query function for my ka-map application.

I am sort of getting confused , where ka-map initiates those queries. I mean
to say, which file.

What i wanted to do is, add another query tool on ka-map and have it a point
query and i wanted the pop-up results instead of the one ka-map has right
now on the left panel (TOC swipe).

And is that possible, to have having two query buttons and having completely
different results .

Thanks,

Shail ...