[ka-Map-users] redraw issue please help

Jeffrey Reinholz j.reinholz at delcan.com
Mon May 14 14:36:40 EDT 2007

We are trying to do a demo for work zone effects with dynamic redraws of
shape files. Problem is that
the meta info isn't causing ka-map to redraw the tiles dynamically. I
was curious if anyone else had any
issues with shapefiles and dyamic redraws and what I should look for in
fixing this issue, if it can be fixed.
I noted that the cached files for this map file where not being updated
at the interval in the meta data. I have
tried just using this layer alone, and switching to "nocache". It
appears once the tile is rendered once it is never
rendered again.

 LAYER # Congestion polygon layer begins here
    NAME    congestion
    DATA    congestion-polygons.shp
    STATUS    DEFAULT
    TYPE    POLYGON