[ka-Map-users] redraw issue please help

Luper Rouch luper.rouch at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:24:01 EDT 2007

Jeffrey Reinholz a écrit :
> We are trying to do a demo for work zone effects with dynamic redraws
> of shape files. Problem is that
> the meta info isn't causing ka-map to redraw the tiles dynamically. I
> was curious if anyone else had any
> issues with shapefiles and dyamic redraws and what I should look for
> in fixing this issue, if it can be fixed.
> I noted that the cached files for this map file where not being
> updated at the interval in the meta data. I have
> tried just using this layer alone, and switching to "nocache". It
> appears once the tile is rendered once it is never
> rendered again.

This may be related to the same browser cache problem I had, maybe you
could try my patch (no news from the dev team BTW, anyone listening on
ka-map-dev ?) :

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ka-map-dev/2007-May/000314.html

Ka-map's "nocache" mode was broken for me, it rendered blank layers from
now and then and suffered from the same browser cache problem as the
normal mode anyway.

Luper Rouch