[ka-Map-users] GWT Ka-Map component

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:51:04 EDT 2007

Hello,

  I am interested in developing a Ka-Map GWT component.  The idea is to
simply wrap the Javascript functionality in a GWT object for use in the Java
based GWT development framework( which is free and very powerful ).  If you
are a GIS developer with a background in Java this project would interest
you as it would enable the efficient construction of complex web-deployable
UIs.

  At this point I would like to gauge the general community interest in this
project.  If you are interested in this functionality, please post to the
group!

  Thanks everyone.

  -Joshua Zeidner
    Phoenix, USA