[ka-Map-users] Novice on KaMap - how to plot a point on Kamap?

Puneet Juneja pjuneja01 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 00:43:01 EST 2007

All,

  I have just installed Kamap on my machine and was able to get customized shapefile loaded on it. Now the next obvious thing is to plot a point on the top of my map that is showing from the map file.

  My understanding is: This is done using PHP coding. But I don't have any starting point.

  It would be really helpful if someone could help me understand how to do this?

  Thanks in advance..

  Puneet

http://mail.yahoo.com