[ka-Map-users] Re: mapserver query system in kamap

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:04:40 EDT 2007

Hi Brad,

> I was just saying that your URL
> (http://www.openmaps.it/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/usr/local/apache2/webdomains/gisst/home/mapfiles/majella.map&mode=query&mapxy=419523.1067908557)
> only has one coordinate following the mapxy, and it should have two, with
> a "+" in between (like "...&mapxy=419523+4890111").   That's the cause of
> the "loadForm(): Web application error. Not enough arguments for mapxy"
> error. You may have just accidentally not copied the end of the URL.  If
> that is the whole URL, though, you're only getting one coordinate.  Maybe
> uncomment that alert in MyQuery and get clear what parameters are there.

Ok, now I understand... it was only a copy/paste error... sorry :-)

> Since you mention them, what settings did you put for TOLERANCE and
> TOLERANCE UNITS, and are they within your LAYER?

I put TOLERANCE 300 (default unit: pixel) and, yes, I specified them
within the layer

> Also make sure your
> coordinate systems match.

Yes, coordinate system mach...
I don't understand... it is very strange that the query fails.
The result is always

msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found.

Help guys! There's someone in this list that has done something working
using the mapserver html-templates from ka-map?