[ka-Map-users] Future of ka-map?

Roman Meier kamap at gismap.ch
Tue Jan 8 06:02:07 EST 2008

Hi

The first time I saw a ka-map application, I was very much impressed. To
navigate a map "continuously" is definitely one of the main reasons, why I have
decided to develop my prototype based on ka-map.

I share your opinion that ka-map is quite cool. That’s why I don’t really
understand why the code is not moving “forward”. I still miss functions like
“SmartZoom” and “International Character Support”. Are there plans to add
these?

Greetings
Roman