MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapServer Error in msSaveImage()

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:46:19 -0400
Gonzalo, can you pls send me your maplab.xml file (directly to me is
okay)  I think it may be a configuration problem.

Cheers,

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development
DM Solutions Group