MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Problem with MapLab

Geoffrey Rowland geoffrey.rowland@noaa.gov
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:26:29 -0400
--------------070804090901060500050401

Hello,

I installed MapLab recently and have encountered some errors.   If I few
installation information, it shows everything has been installed okay.
However if I try to open the XML config tool, i get the following warnings

Warning: fopen(../config/gmapfactory.xml): failed to open stream:
Permission denied in
D:\wkdir\site\wnv\maplab\htdocs\common\appcontext\appcontext.php on line 553

Warning: fopen(../config/maplab.xml): failed to open stream: Permission
denied in
D:\wkdir\site\wnv\maplab\htdocs\common\appcontext\appcontext.php on line 553

I should note that I am running this on a Windows system using IIS 5.
Anyone have any idea what is causing this?  I can open the xml files
fine through the web by themselves....so I'm guessing it's some sort of
problem with php trying to open the xml file?

Thanks,
Geoff

--
Geoffrey Rowland
Technical Officer

--------------070804090901060500050401

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hello,<br>
I installed MapLab recently and have encountered some errors.&nbsp;&nbsp; If I
few installation information, it shows everything has been installed
okay.&nbsp; However if I try to open the XML config tool, i get the
following warnings<br>
<b>Warning</b>: fopen(../config/gmapfactory.xml): failed to open
stream: Permission denied in <b>D:\wkdir\site\wnv\maplab\htdocs\common\appcontext\appcontext.php</b>
<b>Warning</b>: fopen(../config/maplab.xml): failed to open stream:
Permission denied in <b>D:\wkdir\site\wnv\maplab\htdocs\common\appcontext\appcontext.php</b>
<script>
function formChanged()
{
    main.bSave.value = 1;
}
</script><br>
I should note that I am running this on a Windows system using IIS 5.&nbsp;
Anyone have any idea what is causing this?&nbsp; I can open the xml files
fine through the web by themselves....so I'm guessing it's some sort of
problem with php trying to open the xml file?<br>
Thanks,<br>
Geoff<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.cip.ogp.noaa.gov">http://www.cip.ogp.noaa.gov</a>
Contractor,
RGII Technologies, Inc., a Computer Horizons Company
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.rg2.com">http://www.rg2.com</a>
Phone: 301-427-2089x186
Fax : 301-427-2082
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:geoffrey.rowland@noaa.gov">geoffrey.rowland@noaa.gov</a>