MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapLab - MapInfo support

expander expander expander@mail.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:59:28 +0100
Dear ALL,

I'm new to MapServer/MapLab world.
I've read in "Maplab Users Mailing list" about questions concerning MapInfo data using and importing...
Well, although I'm still fighting with some troubles in configuring PHP, before ending to tune MapLab, I wonder (and I ask to you) which is
correct procedure to import Mapinfo (4.x version) native .tab files.
I'm going to use a very complex structured cartography with many layers in .tab format: which preliminary procedures are necessary to work with MapInfo files?
Have I to convert / transform these files in any way?
Thank you for any help.

Regards,

-EXPANDER
 --------