MapTools.org

[maplab-users] mapfile ... unix format or dos format??

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:30:33 -0400
Irvan, MapEdit shouldn't do this.  If it does then it is either a php or
a mapserver issue.  Can you tell me what version of PHP and mapserver
you are using please?

Cheers,

Paul