MapTools.org

[Fwd: Re: [maplab-users] gmap factory]

Daniel Morissette maplab-users@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:17:30 -0400
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [maplab-users] gmap factory
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:09:13 +0700
From: Utaitip Poonsen <utaitip@hotmail.com>
To: morissette@dmsolutions.ca

>From: Daniel Morissette <morissette@dmsolutions.ca>
>To: maplab-users@dmsolutions.ca
>Subject: Re: [maplab-users] gmap factory
>Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:54:47 -0400
>
>paul oduro wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I am trying to use gmapfactory to create a mapserver app. After loading
>>the map file created with mapedit, I can't make any modifications to the
>>application. When I click the apply button, the info bar on IE says error
>>on page.
>>
> > I also can't get the i button to give any results in either mapedit or
> > in the "deployed" app.

I succguest to config xml configuration tool in gmap of index page following

new_app_path:
you maplab path to gmapfactory/maplab-2.0-RC4/htdocs/gmapfactory/

ex.
C:/oracle/Apache/Apache/htdocs/maplab-2.0-RC4/htdocs/gmapfactory/

new_app_url:
ex.
http://localhost/maplab-2.0-RC4/htdocs/gmapfactory/

regard