MapTools.org

[maplab-users] maplab for oracle spatial

Utaitip Poonsen utaitip@hotmail.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:28:18 +0700
Hi

    I have problem when I adding layer from oracle spatial

    I use oracle9i and I have recently downloaded Mapserver & MapLab
software and configured
with IIS as well as Apache web server. I could successfully able to run
the demo application of MapServer in both the  environments using the ESRI
shape file data. The application is able to do panning, zooming, querying,
layer control, etc. operations. Now as a part of second phase of the
project, I want to access the Oracle Spatial data from MapServer and
publish on browser. We made a trial but failed to achieve the objective. In
this regard, I coding the following map file

LAYER
    NAME "Bound"
    STATUS ON
    DATA "GEOM FROM BOUND USING SRID 90112"
    TYPE LINE
    CONNECTIONTYPE ORACLESPATIAL
    CONNECTION "admin/admin@GisMaejo"
    METADATA
      "DESCRIPTION"    "bounds"
    END
    #PROJECTION
    #  "init=epsg:23947"
    #END
    CLASS
      NAME "bounds"
      COLOR 255 153 153
      TEMPLATE "ttt_query.html"
    END
  END

I get an error: msDrawMap?()

Can you help me about:

1. How to get PHP_Mapscript.dll with oracle support?
2. Oracle9i already have OCI client dynamic link libraries (the DLLs)?
2. Could you elaborate the procedure for
setting up the configuration Maplab for Oracle OCI.

thank for advance
utaitip@hotmail.com