MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Installation of MapLab 2.0rc4 - strange behavi our

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:36:42 -0500
Hi Scott,

I've take a look at the code and tried to reproduce the problem without
success. I'm still investigating. In the mean time can you try to use an
other version of PHP (4.2 or 4.3.2dev). I know that there was some bugs
with PHP4.3.1 as a CGI that was fixed in current dev version.

Regards,