MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Maplab frustration!

woodbri@swoodbridge.com woodbri@swoodbridge.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:53:24 -0500
Matt,

Well, I should probably let the MapLab guys respond, because I
haven't tried this config with maplab, but this sounds like file
permission problems. The effective uid/gid of the httpd process needs
to have permissions to mkdir and write to the files listed below.

If I am right this has more to do with your need to set the
permissions correctly than it does with configuring maplab. If this
is the case, they might need better explaination to make this clear
in the install docs.