MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Maplab frustration!

Dean Gadoury gadoury@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:45:57 -0500
Hi Matt,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. There are still a couple of
bugs in this pre-release version of the software. I will address the
MapEdit Preview problems but the rest will need the expertise of one of
our developers.

If you put a TEMPLATE object in your LEGEND object with any value at all
the preview issues you are having should go away. For example, TEMPLATE
"x" should work. It doesn't matter what you specify as the template
value and it doesn't need to be anything that exists. I realize this is
a work-around and not a fix. The need to do this will be eliminated in
future releases of MapLab.

I hope that clears up those problems for you. I'm sure you'll hear back
from someone regarding your other problems.

Dean Gadoury