MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Query map with PostGIS layer

Mike Leahy mgleahy@fes.uwaterloo.ca
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:09:14 -0400
All,

An update on this one:

I've tried using the Mapserver/Mapscript 4.1 currently available, and the
problem is identical.  I also tried turning off warning/notice messages in
PHP, but the WARNING text still appears after the table in the query results.
I'm still not sure how this prevents the Rosa applet from displaying the
image...perhaps the image itself is also corrupted somehow by these messages,
and possibly Internet Explorer is able to ignore them (such that when I view
the IMG_URL directly in IE, the image alone displays fine).

BTW, Thanks Daniel and Paul re. the documentation sources.

Mike