[maplab-users] Re: Map doesn't appear in the map-extent

Bimal Achary bimal.achary at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:46:12 EDT 2005

Dear Kevin,

             Thanks a ton for the suggestion.In fact the map is now
inside the view extent. I can view it but couldn't able to do any
opeartions.

Like if i'm zooming-in then the map goes out of the extent and
completely disppearing.So is for zoom out and query opeartions.

I can't do any query.

My map shape file Orissa has 30 ploygons as 30districts.This contains
all demographic details of Orissa and opens the database correctly in
ArcView.How can i view the attributes of my shape file as i see in
Arcview.

I hope i'm clear in explaining my query.

Thanks and regards,
Bimal