[maplab-users] Blank map ROSA/html

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jan 27 09:25:33 EST 2006

Another way to test your mapfile, and rule out any ROSA/application
problems, is to use a file named quickmap.php in your MS4W install:

It exists in /ms4w/Apache/htdocs/

1) modify line16 - the path to your mapfile

2) modify line17 - to the name of the mapscript dll that you want to use

3) in browser goto http://127.0.0.1/quickmap.php

4) a map image should be displayed, or an error message.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna