[maplab-users] Blank map ROSA/html

Brian briand0405 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:09:17 EST 2006

Jeff, thanks for the suggestion. I have done the quickmap and
successfully displayed two different shapefiles in the same map. Small
steps, I know...

Unfortunately, when I opened them in Mapedit and preview, I was still
not getting anything.

Nahum suggested I add a style with antialias set to true and (while
I'm not sure why) that seemed to work.

Great work and thanks for all the support.
Brian.