[Mapserver-ottawa] I found it !!! oops but ...

Dharani Babu dharanibabus@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:48:54 +0530

Hi all
  I found the answer . Simply putting . When I extracted the ms4w package it
unzipped into ms4w/ms4w/apache ..but i moved it to ms4w/apache .Just removed
the sub folder ms4w . Now apache is running . But I need to go more than
this . Thats I need to read TIGER files and then publish then as web pages .
So I need to customze it more . Could any of u shed some light on this ? How
to use MapScript and MapServer APIs to get our own web application running ?
Whats teh diff between MapServer.dll and MapScript API usage with ref to
developing our own applciation ?

with regards & thanks in advance
dharani , india

Easiest Money Transfer to India . Send Money To 6000 Indian Towns.
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/42198.asp Easiest Way To Send Money Home!