[ms4w-users] OGR MySQL support

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 13 13:40:59 EDT 2005

I did compile it against the MySQL client on win32, it's quite
straightforward.

PHP/Mapscript is probably built against GDAL 1.2.6, and the speed-up
improvements for Virtual Spatial Data that you need Tom are not in 1.2.6.
So you could drop them in your 1.2.6 GDAL tree and compile a new
gdal12.dll, which would not require building a new PHP/Mapscript or
mapserver binary.

Best regards,
Bart