[ms4w-users] Re: cannot start apache services

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Sat Oct 21 03:47:34 EDT 2006

Hmmm, it is not getting any clearer to me :-)

Wrt the 3 batch files that come with MS4W, you only need to use
apache-install.bat, and only use it once. If for some reason you want to
restart Apache, you can use the restart batch file. If you want to get
rid of MS4W, you use the uninstall one.

Bill, can you make a screendump of your Apache monitor
(ms4w\Apache\bin\ApacheMonitor.exe) and send it to the list?

Can also check your services panel, and make a screendump of the
properties tab of the two services?

Best regards,
Bart