[ms4w-users] new server crashes generating tiles

Nick Ullman nullman at econolite.com
Mon Jun 18 13:14:45 EDT 2007

Hi!

Thanks for your suggestion!  The computer is an HP Proliant DL385 G2.  I
went to HP.com this morning and downloaded the latest drivers pack for
the machine.  After installing and rebooting I started the precache
render again.  It crashed again about an hour into the render.

The computer is mounted in a rack and accessed via Remote Desktop.  I
don't actually get to see the BSOD so I may be assuming too much that
this is what is actually occurring, I'll have to hook up a monitor.
This is what I get when I log in again via remote desktop:

System Failure: Stop Error
BCCode : c2     BCP1 : 0000000000000007     BCP2 : 000000000000121A
BCP3 : 0000000000000000     BCP4 : FFFFFADFFF974010     OSVer : 5_2_3790

SP : 2_0     Product : 272_3

Regards,
Nick