[ms4w-users] re: msEvalRegex(): Regular expression error. String() failed expression test.

Jagdesh Singh jagdesh_singh at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:47:21 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Thanks to all who have responded to my
question.

Using the shp2img command in ms4w, as suggested
by Jeff, I found an error with the font types I have been using in the map
file. I managed to sort this and was able to create an image using the shp2img
command.

Further, I imported the map file into MapLab
2.2.1 and was also able to view and browse the map.

However, when I execute the codes in IE 6 I
still get the error msEvalRegex(): Regular expression error. String() failed
expression test. I am not sure how to sort this or what to do next. So I would be
grateful for some guidance on this.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Jagdesh

Jagdesh Singh

Head - Forest Resources Information Unit

Guyana Forestry Commission

1 Water Street, Kingston, Georgetown,

Guyana, South America

Tel: + (592)