[MS4W-Users] SDE

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Fri Jan 29 15:59:51 EST 2010

> Can anybody confirm that "ogrinfo -- formats" runs fine on their
> machine ?

On a (relatively*) clean box, I got ogrinfo to work correctly and
following the set of instructions that come with beta7 (I'm pretty sure
it works with beta10 too, but that's what I have set up on the other
machine) I can load msplugin_sde_93.dll all right.  So it has to be
something with libeay32.dll and nothing with MS4W.

Bottom line is : try it on as clean a box as possible ...

Thanx all,

Yves

* That machine has "only" 13 occurrences of libeay32.dll and sorting by
size suggests  only 4 flavours of the dll.  Dll hell I guess they call
it.