[MS4W-Users] PHP/Mapscript functioning?

Keith Moss Keith.Moss at landgate.wa.gov.au
Wed Nov 3 20:51:38 EST 2010

Hi Greg,

Just on the face of it, but it looks to me like your PHP code isn't actually being interpreted as PHP.

Could you make another file, call it phpinfo.php, and just put this in it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

If that works it should show a whole lot of info about your PHP install, what modules are available etc. You should also be able to see MapScript listed amongst the modules.

cheers

__________________________________
Keith Moss
Satellite Remote Sensing Services