[MS4W-Users] PHP/Mapscript functioning?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 8 00:49:41 EST 2010

Hello Greg,

With a fresh MS4W install, you can verify that PHP is installed by first
going to the MS4W home page on localhost in your browser
(http://127.0.0.1) and then you will see a "PHP 5.3.x" link there;
please click on that and it will execute a phpinfo command for you and
you should see a "MapScript" section listed on that response.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/