[MS4W-Users] MS4W in Tile Server mode?

Evans, James R Civ USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Tue Mar 5 17:57:03 EST 2013

Hi Stephen,
I've made a little progress on this so far this week.  I was able to get
MS4W to serve up a shape file correctly, and I also got it to serve tiles
from a pre-tiled directory tree using a php script.  I haven't been able to
get the WMS to answer up yet though.  I've been trying different map files,
and putting the map files in different places, and so far every time I hit
it with a GetCapabilities it responds with a 404.  Below is the current
iteration of my map file.  If anyone can point out  a problem there I would
certainly appreciate it.  By the way, it looks like the current released
version of MS4W doesn't come with MapCache.  It looks like it is in the
development version though.  For right now I would like to concentrate on
getting the WMS up and running.
Thanks,
James

MAP