[OSRS-PROJ] gauss-krueger/transverse mercator

Gerald I. Evenden gevenden at capecod.net
Mon Jun 12 20:42:02 EDT 2000

+k rather than the preferred +k_0 may be an artifact that I left in the USGS
distribution.  I will have to check.

The "+unfact" option *is not* of my doing and comes from some non-USGS
distribution.  I'm mystified and curious of its purpose.

Since I see "m." I suppose it is a product of the GRASS people.

As some may be unaware, I authored the original PROJ.4 as distributed
by the USGS kai.er.usgs.gov site.

Jerry Evenden and the Low Riders, Katie and  Daisy May
gevenden at capecod.net  http://www.capecod.net/~gevenden