[OSRS-PROJ] NAD2NAD in the Dominican Republic

Alan Forster Alan.Forster at mouchel.com
Fri Apr 12 11:05:15 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am trying to use NAD2NAD to convert between NAD27 and NAD83 co-ordinates.

The version of NAD2NAD I have downloaded contains region files that cover Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, however the limit is 68W.  Therefore if I use the prvi region files I get * for my results.

Could you tell me if there has been an extension to the region files to cover the Dominican Republic?  The area I am interested in is between 68d15W to 68d30W and 18d15N to 18d45N.

Is there a new region file for this area?

Thanks,

Alan.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended to be
solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain copyright
and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the addressee
(or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee) please
e-mail us at postmaster at mouchel.com and delete the message from your
computer: copying, distribution, use or disclosure of its contents is
strictly prohibited.

As Internet communications are capable of data corruption no
responsibility is accepted for changes made to this message after it was
sent.  For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice
contained in any e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it.
In addition, no liability or responsibility is accepted for viruses and
it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

Please note that for business purposes, outgoing and incoming
emails from and to the company may be monitored and recorded.

Mouchel Consulting Ltd. Registered Office: West Hall, Parvis Road,
West Byfleet, Surrey. UK. KT14 6EZ. Registered No. 1686040