[OSRS-PROJ] orthographic projection with proj4 and mapserver.

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed Aug 13 15:14:25 EDT 2003

Whatever "on-the-fly" means?

Presumably "mapserver" is some kind of graphic program.

On the surface, it appears that points beyond the visible rim
are not being properly sensed for their "invisiblity."  PROJ
should return an error for such points and the graphic program
should properly sense them.  With information provided, it is
difficult to know who to blame.

PS: the colors on the *.png file make for a *very* hard read.

--
Gerald I. Evenden <gerald.evenden at verizon.net>