[OSRS-PROJ] Beginner Question

peter p.willis at telus.net
Sun Feb 8 12:49:31 EST 2004

Hello,

proj4 only converts coordinates from one projection (coordinate system) to
another. It's not clear what you are trying to accomplish by highlighting
cities. I don't think proj4 is the tool you want for that.

If you want to plot your city locations on a map use GMT from the
University of Hawaii. This will allow you to plot your city *vectors*
over your regional map.

Peter