[Proj] New libproj4 release and expanded manual

Gerald Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Wed Mar 9 21:54:05 EST 2005

Release 05/03/09 of libproj4 is now on:

http://members.verizon.net/~vze2hc4d/proj4/

Also the manual has been expanded to 115 pages and is now about 66%
complete.

Change list is now properly installed on the web site---I had not
realize that I
did not upload it last time until yesterday.  There are corrections to
older
projections.

A few projections were deleted as they could be generated by option
values
with more general cases.  About a dozen new projections have been added.

The issue of error control was not addressed in this release and remains
unchanged.

The manual cannot get much larger as I am running out of space on vze.

PLEASE: any complaints, errors and general grousing appreciated.