[Proj] New libproj4 release and expanded manual

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Thu Mar 10 18:07:24 EST 2005

Thanks so much for yet another great work. We really appreciate
your efforts.

I wish you could try to bring the documentations to the expected/planned
100%, which will be a great support for those working with the library.
If possible, like the library, zip the manual also and tag it with the
release date - could save space too.

Please consider SourceForge, if space is a becoming a problem since some
will wish to dowload earlier releases also.

Again, thanks for the good work.

Best regards,
Paul.