[Proj] PROJ 4.5.0 beta4

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Oct 18 08:36:09 EDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> OK, I somewhat botched the last release numbering, so I've lept ahead
> to beta4 assuming the last was really beta3.  This beta includes
> the Roussilhe Stereographic projection (copied from libproj4), as well as
> an update to EPSG 6.11.1 (at Markus Neteler's request).
>
> If this does not have any glaring problems I'd like to declare it the
> official 4.5.0 soon.
>
> I've also remembered how to get stuff on the ftp site, so:
>
>   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/proj/proj-4.5.0b4.zip
>   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/proj/proj-4.5.0b4.tar.gz

Frank,

By the way of this release, can we try to import changes
I made for Windows CE port of PROJ.4 into the CVS?

Here is the big patch that shows what changes I made:

http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/windowsce-port-big-patch-mloskot-20050330.patch.gz

The complete PROJ.4 for WinCE source is here:

http://mateusz.loskot.net/projects/proj4/

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot