[Proj] Converting to SRS:4326

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:49:51 EDT 2007

I am having some slight problems with what you are saying, firstly If I use

proj -I +init=epsg:28355

I get a long list of different projections but no new numbers or anything.

Also secondly I am not exactly sure what input values I have to put it. Is
it my current extent or is it the longitude latitude values which match
this?

What I want to get out is the correct extent for my map in EPSG:4326.

Its current extent using EPSG:28355 is 301964.225304 6172911.602455
439497.461276 6230476.242273

With latitude and longitude 146.123 -34.2918 146.152 -34.2685