[Proj] PROJ 4.6.0 beta1 Release

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Thu Nov 29 20:59:35 EST 2007

  http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.6.0b1.tar.gz

I built this on NetBSD within the pkgsrc framework (I am the maintainer)
without any issues, and "gmake check" succeeded.

Does this herald a shift in offical distribution site and homepage, or
was this just a convenient place to put the beta tarball?

  Now, if pj_datum_transform() (called pj_transform()) is called, and
  either of the coordinate system lacks datum information it will apply no
  datum shift at all.  The lat/long coordinates will be taken from one
  and applied on the other with alteration.

I think this is a sensible change, although I certainly can see that it
might surprise someone.