[Proj] Terminology for origins

Mikael Rittri Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com
Tue Oct 7 05:43:53 EDT 2008

There is a picture of the Sud Algerie Grid on page 4-25 in

http://www1.nga.mil/ProductsServices/GeodesyGeophysics/WorldGeodeticSystem/Related%20Documents/8358_1a.pdf

but the resolution is bad.  One can see that the grid extends farther south than the zero Northing line, though.

I wrote:

> Let me see if I got it right.

but I didn't; the wrap-around occurs where the Northing becomes zero.