[Proj] Unknown projection?

Paul B. Anderson pbander at cavtel.net
Sat Sep 13 14:58:00 EDT 2008

- Gerald,

I agree with your comments.

In regard to my comment on Dr. Schmunk -- he mentioned his research to me
during conversations he and I had when discussing various formulas and
reference material I have for use with his 'G.Projector' software. If he is
still monitoring 'Proj' he may respond to our discussion, or you could ask
him via an e-mail about this.

- Paul