[Proj] Good ol' tools s__t breaks another of my promises

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:29:46 EST 2009

I tested my installation procedures on a Ubuntu laptop and things failed
because I did not have  GSL on the machine AND THUS ./configure got pissed
off.

Went back to the desktop to trying to adjust configure.ac. It looks like the
house of cards has collapsed on me and I am back to square one.

What an incredible piece of s__t.  A pox on the [laughing like a
hyena] "designers."  It is like a game of jack-straws.