[Proj] PROJ 4.7.0 Released

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:24:26 EST 2009

2009/9/29 Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>:

> I plan to put out an OSGeo4W update based on this shortly.  I would encourage
> other platform packages to incorporate this release as practical.  As always
> feedback is welcome, and bug reports can be filed at:
>
>   http://proj.osgeo.org/

Frank,

Good work indeed, thanks for the release. I would apply for a small
change in nmake.opt in order to have my automated builds running
smoothly. http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/54
This would also be required if we were about to extend the buildbot
(http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8502/waterfall) with further windows
buildslaves.

I'm a bit confused about the datumgrid files can be downoaded at:
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-1.5.zip
It seems some of those files have already been versioned in SVN (which
are the newer ones). Wouldn't it be reasonable to have all those files
in the SVN repository?

Best regards,

Tamas