[Proj] Problem with program on Windows

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Thu Aug 11 17:40:41 EST 2011

Frank,

I agree that it would be an additional labor but the Proj.4
grammar is so easy that it does not take very many lines
to implement and of course you could always exclude the
scanner from your project if that was not needed since
that would just be some kind of a preprocessor. It would
greatly improve the quality of the definition data and help
users to avoid most obvious mistakes. It would also make
the processing otherwise more simple since the code
would not need to do any repeated checking.

I did also several compiler and language projects in 80's
and 90's even one full relational database language.

Janne.