[Proj] WHAT WRONG WITH PROJECTION

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:47:56 EST 2011

I have a shapefile with native projection "SWEREF99_TM" EPSG:2006 and i have
converted its projection to EPSG:4326 by ogr2ogr. The conversion was
successful, but when i compare the original shapefile with newly generated
file, there was a difference in width, the new file streatches in width.
Then i bublish this shapefile on Geoserver and tried to display it over
google map (by writing some code using Openlayers API). But the Layer could
not display. The important point to note is my code works with other files
published on Geoserver.

I dont know where is exact problem, Can anybody help, where is problem ?