[Proj] NGS Control Points

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:14:54 EST 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Clifford J Mugnier <cjmce at lsu.edu> wrote:

> As far as I know, there's only two
> available versions of lookup tables for NADCON: the original adjustment and
> the HARN adjustment and the latter can only be used in concert with the
> former - it is a sequential process.

That's very interesting - I didn't realize that it was sequential, but
it surely makes sense when I think about it. Thanks.

Following up on my original reply to the original question - I
attempted to transform the point from NAD83 to NAD27 with NADCON
(actually I used CORPSCON) and it refused to process the
transformation because it was outside the conus grid shift files,
which are the only datum shift files that I have.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com