[Proj] Tobler's translation of Lambert

Karney, Charles charles.karney at sri.com
Sun Mar 6 12:09:59 EST 2011

ESRI press has reprinted this translation.  This is completely
re-typeset -- no more hand-drawn symbols, and pasted in equations.  So
even if you have the original 1972 version, you might consider buying
the new version.  See

http://www.geog.ucsb.edu/events/department-news/825/tobler-s-translation-of-lambert-s-writings-re-published-by-esri-press/
http://www.amazon.com/Notes-Comments-Composition-Terrestrial-Celestial/dp/1589482816

--
Charles Karney <charles.karney at sri.com>
SRI International, Princeton, NJ 08543-5300

Tel: +1 609 734 2312
Fax: +1 609 734 2662